Located in White Plains, NY, Cappelli Organization has developed more than 10 million square feet of mixed-use, retail, waterfront, single-and multi-family residential, hotel office building, industrial laboratory and parking facilities, with a portfolio value exceeding $3 Billion.
Among its prestigious developments are: Renaissance Square: A $750 Million, 900,000 square foot development in downtown White Plains, New York, that is anchored by a full service Ritz-Carlton Hotel with two 43-story Ritz Carlton Residence towers that contain 374 condominium homes, a 70,000 square foot office building and a 900 car multi-level underground parking structure.
City Center at White Plains: A $600 Million, 1,100,000 square foot mixed-use complex containing a regional retail complex, a 15 multi-plex movie theater and 3 residential towers containing over 500 rental and condominium homes. This development, along with Renaissance Square, has been hailed as the catalyst for the revitalization of downtown White Plains, New York.
The Cappelli Organization has two related subsidiaries: Fuller Development, LLC and LRC Construction, LLC. Cappelli also supports/operates the Louis R. Cappelli Foundation.
Experience and expertise
The Cappelli Organization and its Real Estate/Construction subsidiaries offer a fully vertical organization, with a staff of professionals covering every discipline of the Real Estate and Construction industry, including:
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Construction Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control Supervisors
- Field Supervision- Licensed Site Safety Personnel
- Construction Planning
- Staging and Scheduling
- Cost & Availability of Alternate Systems
- Overall Construction Means and Methods
- Construction Budgets
- Cost Reductions
- Construction Operations
- Site and Scope of Bid Packages
- General Conditions to the Project
- Bidding Procedures
- Placing of Orders for Long Lead Times
- Purchase Orders
- Special Requirements
- Site Safety Planning
Development/Asset Management/Financial Services
- Financial/Risk Analysis
- Proformas and cashflow projections
- Market Research/Analysis
- Due Diligence (acquisitions and dispositions)
- Monthly and annual reporting
- Site Visits
- Lease Administration
- Lease Negotiations
- Floor Plans
- Tenant billings (CAM/Taxes/Utilities)
- Tax Certiorari
- Property management
- Contract oversight
- Billing (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable)
- Preparation of Bank Requisitions
- Tax preparation
- Preparation of Offering Plans/Subdivision Maps
- Preparation and Oversight of Project Declarations/By-Laws/Easements
- Title Review
Residential Sales & Management
- Offering Plans
- Lease Administration
- Lease Negotiation
- Contract Administration
- Contract Negotiations
- Punchlist Walk-Throughs
- Custom Finishes
- Design and create all advertising for print, internet, radio and TV
- Launch and ongoing promotional events
- Broker programs and incentives
- Public Relations
- Implement and administer global outreach programs
- Web Site Design/ Implementation/ Administration
- Floor plan design
- Work with designers to create model units detailed to maximize the attributes of the floor plan, view, unit position and finishes.
- Finishes/Fixture Selection
- Sales Training and Administration
- Develop and price a custom upgrade package and train staff on selling “extras”
- Warranty Administration
- Budgeting and programming for all marketing, promotions and advertising
- Advise on unit pricing and develop a strategy for unit release to maximize profits
- Develop weekly/monthly sales and marketing reports including sales summaries, traffic reports, ongoing outreach, and target prospect mining
- Keep abreast of market competition
Fuller Development, LLC, is a leader in the investment, ownership, development, acquisition, redevelopment, construction, conversion and asset management of investment-quality real estate assets of all classes throughout the New York Metropolitan Area.
Headquartered in White Plains, NY, Fuller Development takes pride in developing properties across the region from an inspired approach. The results: superior returns for all stakeholders – from capital partners to the communities in which we create new residential and commercial spaces.
Through our experience, we have established a wide network of brokers, architects, attorneys, lenders, developers and other real estate professionals dedicated to a single vision: creating value and sustainability in commercial real estate.
Our company has built its reputation on the professional way we bring imaginative, complex business deals to life. We bring three decades of experience to our developments along with a passion for constructing buildings that stir the imagination. It has long been our goal to undertake projects that are innovative and continually set the bar for others in the industry.
We have an ability to take a concept and see the idea through to completion. We are able to use the collaborative efforts of our experienced team to produce the best possible facility for our partners and clients by linking and controlling market and financial requirements for each project. These are customized solutions for those seeking a progressive approach to creating contemporary, sophisticated environments. We guide the process with a full understanding of the end users’ requirements and constraints.
For more information, please visit: www.lrcconstruction.com
The Louis R. Cappelli Foundation
Founded in 1999 by Louis R. Cappelli, who serves as Chairman of the Foundation Board of Directors, The Louis R. Cappelli Foundation is a funding source designed to assist at-risk youth to reach their full potential. The Louis R. Cappelli Foundation has awarded over $7.3 million in grants since its inception in 1999.
The Louis R. Cappelli Foundation’s mission is to make grants in support of philanthropic activities, with a focus on programs addressing the special needs of youth. Three specific targeted areas where the Foundation focuses its attention are education, health and fitness, and arts education. Qualifying organizations are those who hold IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit status. The organizations must serve at-risk youth. The term “at-risk” refers to youth who are at-risk of not reaching their full potential in life.
All fully certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations serving the Westchester County and Sullivan County, New York, and Fairfield County, Connecticut are invited to submit an application for funding during our funding initiative, which meet the following Foundation criteria:
Education: The Foundation seeks educational programs that encourage collaboration among schools, parents and agencies to address innovative educational programs that encourage and foster the learning process for at-risk children.
Health & Fitness: The Foundation supports programs that provide innovative and worthwhile health programs or organized sports that encourage wellness and fitness, enabling at-risk children to reach their fullest potential.
Arts Education: The Foundation supports arts education programs that provide access to the visual and performing arts for at-risk children through a wide-array of arts and related organizations.
For more information please contact: email@example.com